DTA Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA Clan Forum

DTA Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***FW NEWS*** We got 1 new servers: =[FW]=Pro Warriors If You Want Help Clan ,Donate ,and contact to BosS More coming up! -Thanks, Your Adminstration Team!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» DTa closed, Us opened
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 am by Wolf

bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 pm by *DTA|Lux|CoW*M

» New Founder and Suprem Owner
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 pm by Bloody

» //*Word Game*\\
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm by Quagmire

» Three Word Story!
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm by Quagmire

» //**Counting**\\
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm by Quagmire

» SERVERS PROBLEMS AND WE LL HAVE 3 AGAIN BECAUSE SERVERS ARE EMPTY
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm by Quagmire

» GUESS WHOS BACK!!
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:52 pm by Quagmire

» Leaving... im really sorry
bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 am by J0K3R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Wolf
bugs and problems (post them here) I_vote_lcapbugs and problems (post them here) I_voting_barbugs and problems (post them here) I_vote_rcap 
Thorzeus
bugs and problems (post them here) I_vote_lcapbugs and problems (post them here) I_voting_barbugs and problems (post them here) I_vote_rcap 
Bloody
Predetepi
Quagmire
DTA|Carbon|LDR
J0K3R
@Extreme.Fatty
DTA|Bradley|DTA
Low

bugs and problems (post them here)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardianGI

GuardianGI

bugs and problems (post them here) Empty
PostSubject: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm

if you notice a bug or a problem with the tj server (settings map rotation etc)
post them here using the following form:

date:
estimated time:
problem:

allow me to start Razz
date:07/31/09
estimated time:13:00
problem:charge times enabled (can only use adren every 2 mins or so..)
Back to top Go down
DTA|Roflmao|AATL
AAT Leader
AAT Leader

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Its the whole server someone voted public and/or competitive settings. The server needs to be reset.
Back to top Go down
DTA|Carbon|LDR
Recruiters
Recruiters
DTA|Carbon|LDR

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:50 am

and we need to take voting off completely lol
Back to top Go down
kraytone

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 am

Voting off COMPLETELY in the TJ server PLEASE Smile Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
GuardianGI

GuardianGI

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 pm

map voting on maybe?Razz and extra time should be on kick is always nice...
Back to top Go down
DTA|Roflmao|AATL
AAT Leader
AAT Leader

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Mapvoting is what actually allows people to hack the servers RCON password Neutral ive been told...
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Suprem Owner
Suprem Owner

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:27 am

We will fix this as soon as possible, i hope to get cp again soon.. So then i can fix those problems.
Back to top Go down
DTA|Carbon|LDR
Recruiters
Recruiters
DTA|Carbon|LDR

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 pm

i think the voting is how we keep getting hacked. y are they going for us, a smaller and newer clan lol.
Back to top Go down
DTA|Roflmao|AATL
AAT Leader
AAT Leader

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:25 pm

yeah there are no real reason for votes besides players and questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bugs and problems (post them here)   bugs and problems (post them here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bugs and problems (post them here)
Page 1 of 1