DTA Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DTA Clan Forum

DTA Clan Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
***FW NEWS*** We got 1 new servers: =[FW]=Pro Warriors If You Want Help Clan ,Donate ,and contact to BosS More coming up! -Thanks, Your Adminstration Team!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» DTa closed, Us opened
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 am by Wolf

Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:31 pm by *DTA|Lux|CoW*M

» New Founder and Suprem Owner
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 pm by Bloody

» //*Word Game*\\
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm by Quagmire

» Three Word Story!
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm by Quagmire

» //**Counting**\\
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm by Quagmire

» SERVERS PROBLEMS AND WE LL HAVE 3 AGAIN BECAUSE SERVERS ARE EMPTY
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:54 pm by Quagmire

» GUESS WHOS BACK!!
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:52 pm by Quagmire

» Leaving... im really sorry
Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 am by J0K3R

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Wolf
Abuse from GDC|White I_vote_lcapAbuse from GDC|White I_voting_barAbuse from GDC|White I_vote_rcap 
Thorzeus
Abuse from GDC|White I_vote_lcapAbuse from GDC|White I_voting_barAbuse from GDC|White I_vote_rcap 
Bloody
Predetepi
Quagmire
DTA|Carbon|LDR
J0K3R
@Extreme.Fatty
DTA|Bradley|DTA
Low

Abuse from GDC|White

Go down 
+2
Thorzeus
J0K3R
6 posters
AuthorMessage
J0K3R
Leaders
Leaders

Abuse from GDC|White Empty
PostSubject: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Hey there, Well everyone was playing some trickjump and all of a sudden server got flooded with hackers, well i tryed my best to switch there mac adress and ip adress to 0's. Well it worked but when i looked i saw the name *GDC|Wh!te|SD'L. This is very suspocios because i see a GDC member trying to flood our server's. I also have few ss of flood attacks

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/krine11/?ss_file=88d33b337319a1fe30a8693a31b6e809d22d1e87.png

scroll through those pic's they might show less evidence but i still do have witness if needed.
Back to top Go down
Thorzeus
**General Leader**
**General Leader**

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Well as far as I know this can be considered as offensive act and I think GDC supreme must know that if this continues they will get BOS.
Back to top Go down
J0K3R
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:14 pm

Ok thorzues. But Wolf or you should really talk to there supreme...it is overmind and First..
Back to top Go down
Bloody
Suprem Owner
Suprem Owner

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Actually that GDC White guy, was some whiner on TJ... I banned him for an week.

After this flood of him I banned him perm.
Back to top Go down
Thorzeus
**General Leader**
**General Leader**

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:29 pm

I've already contacted OverMind Im waiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 am

Thorzeus wrote:
Well as far as I know this can be considered as offensive act and I think GDC supreme must know that if this continues they will get BOS.

Know that Wh!te acted on his own and his actions do not reflect the views of the GDC Clan. I hope to prevent this from happening.

Did you happen to get a screenshot of the IP/guid of one of the bots that were connecting? It could have been Flak too since he was on the server. Razz

~GDC|Leight0n|HAC*L

PS. Did you know that technically you can get his internet shut down by his ISP for DoS attacking your server?
Back to top Go down
Thorzeus
**General Leader**
**General Leader**

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:05 am

We are not BOSing GDC as long as you work with us against him. But if you start defending his acts or anything then there might be BOS. Its much about overmind.
Back to top Go down
J0K3R
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:47 pm

leighton9999 wrote:
Thorzeus wrote:

Know that Wh!te acted on his own and his actions do not reflect the views of the GDC Clan. I hope to prevent this from happening.

Did you happen to get a screenshot of the IP/guid of one of the bots that were connecting? It could have been Flak too since he was on the server. Razz

~GDC|Leight0n|HAC*L

PS. Did you know that technically you can get his internet shut down by his ISP for DoS attacking your server?

I hope you know half things you just said there..at truth first off he is ban by console from trying to hack then after that he decides to flood it not DoS hack is also considered to destroy the server files...If that did even happen then surelly he should have got ban because NO ISP miss's a person in a single thing if someone commits a crime on the internet by 24 to 48 hours they are warned or ban.
Back to top Go down
J0K3R
Leaders
Leaders

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:39 am

Untill Furthor notice, i say i will close this topic and leave it how it is. But DO not delete this topic that is for sure. Reason to keep it is because due to fact if we do get hacked again by same person then we should use this as a defensive side in our case.
Back to top Go down
OvErMiNd

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Wh!te and many GDC members have had their guids stolen recently. I witnessed this. It woud be more helpful if you provided an ip for me to conclude if this is him or not.
Back to top Go down
@Extreme.Fatty
Founding Father Of DTA
Founding Father Of DTA

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:23 am

umm...WHATS UP LEIGHTON ITS MEEEE FATDOG FROM GIX GREEN..and well i hope this gets solved.. just wanted to say hey to leighton xD
Back to top Go down
leighton9999

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:13 am

@Extreme.Fatty wrote:
umm...WHATS UP LEIGHTON ITS MEEEE FATDOG FROM GIX GREEN..and well i hope this gets solved.. just wanted to say hey to leighton xD

o.O That was quite the hello. Hello to you to! xD <3

My influence is growing! Muahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Thorzeus
**General Leader**
**General Leader**

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:15 pm

OvErMiNd wrote:
Wh!te and many GDC members have had their guids stolen recently. I witnessed this. It woud be more helpful if you provided an ip for me to conclude if this is him or not.

Im not sure did Joker take his IP but I will see if I can find it in the server logs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse from GDC|White   Abuse from GDC|White I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse from GDC|White
Page 1 of 1